Why is Meridian English certified by the British Council?
Author: Anna Steindel
Author: Anna Steindel
The recognition of the British Council is the demonstration that all our courses and teachers have been subjected to a rigorous quality assessment. Schools that have been accredited by the British Council represent the best option for learning English, so if you want your children to learn English online from the best, Meridian School of English is your best option.
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation that fosters cultural relations and educational opportunities. This means that they are responsible for ensuring the quality of education in the UK. If you are still not sure what it means to be certified by the British Council or what the strict requirements of accreditation mean, do not miss a word from this post to understand it correctly.
The British Council accreditation guarantees the quality of education
The education of our children requires the best that we can give them. Therefore, if you are thinking about your son or daughter learning English online, you should make sure to choose a school accredited by the British Council. Schools that pass these assessment processes:
- Have highly qualified teachers.
- Follow special methodologies in accordance with the quality standards required by the British Council.
- Offer effective protection and supervision to those under the age of 18.
- Have safe facilities that allow the correct training of students.
- Develop brochures and advertising materials that accurately reflect what is provided in English courses.
- Have adequate emergency procedures in place, known to all: staff and students.
The schools accredited by the British Council ensure the highest quality standards
What is the British Council inspection process?
At Meridian School of English, we offer the best online English courses for children from 6 to 12 years old. Our main objective is the training of children, pretending that they reach their maximum level while having fun in online English classes. To ensure this quality, we go through an inspection process in which the British Council carries out:
- Complete inspections of each centre every four years.
- Re-inspections of all new places within 18 months.
- Random verification inspections.
- ELT’s specialist inspectors carry out inspections.
- A committee of experts moderates inspection reports.
- Publicly available inspection criteria, specific to the needs of international English learners.
- Publicly available report summaries and complete inspection reports.
The British Council's certification process is also strict and rigorous
We have the best online English course for children from 6 to 12 years old
At Meridian English, we are very proud to be accredited by the British Council. Through this certificate, we can assure all parents that their children will be able to learn English in an effective and entertaining way. In addition, having this certificate allows for improving the levels of management, teaching, well-being and resources in organizations that are dedicated to teaching English, especially for children aged 6 to 12 years. You can confirm our presence on the official website of the British Council by doing click on this link.