- Student Info
- English Courses
- About us
- Contact us
- Booking Request
Cultural Discovery Tours
As well as the English language training, we also offer a range of cultural tours designed to meet the requirements of those studying for careers that will involve cross-cultural collaboration. This service is aimed at organisations that would like to organise cultural discovery tours that complement the academic and/or vocational training of applicants. We believe that every group deserves to have the best tour possible and therefore prefer to offer a tailor-made tour service to our clients so that they get the exact tour they require. Examples of some of the specific Cultural Tours that have been organised to date include the following:
- Visit to the British Houses of Parliament and the European Commission as part of a nine day programme for a group of 15 applicants of European politics.
- Tour of archaeological sites and museums for a group of 25 Spanish applicants of archaeology and ancient history.
- Trip through Shakespeare Country during one week for 12 English applicants of Classical Literature.
- Exchange visit to a University in the UK for a group of 40 applicants from Lithuania.
|Any Monday (or as agreed between participants and Meridian)|
Minimum Group Booking Size:
|10 (unless agreed otherwise)|
|Intermediate and above preferred|
|16 and above (unless agreed otherwise)|
|Dependent upon programme design|
|This service is aimed at working with you to design, develop, manage and evaluate cultural discovery tours that are an integral part of an individuals academic or vocational studies while also a complement to training. Meridian will work with you to develop visits and events that meet your specific requirements.|
- Accommodation: Various options available.
- Activities: At Meridian we have a range of exciting and fun activities.
- Airport Transfer: We can arrange collection and return.
- For all your registration inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 845 673 3 007